The selection of print publications presented on Kluwer Law Online are available:
The Kluwer Law Online website
- Our full collection of journals;
- An increasing selection of looseleafs, book series and books;
- Browsable tables of contents;
- Bibliographical information in HTML format;
- Full-text documents in PDF format (to view and print PDF files, please install the free Adobe Reader);
- Advanced navigation and search functionality within and across titles;
- Online availability 3 to 4 weeks prior to print publication.
Searching, browsing and bibliographical information are provided free of charge - no subscription needed. Full text documents are available for subscribers only. Access control can be provided based on IP address, refering URL and/or user ID and password and for single or multiple concurrent users. Subscriptions can extend to all current and future titles, or can be limted to a specified subset of titles. Please contact our sales department if you would like more information, or a subscription.
FTP Delivery Service
Besides online access, Kluwer Law Online also offers a subscription-based FTP Delivery Service. Directly upon finalisation, i.e. 3 to 4 weeks prior to printing, files from the subscribed titles are delivered to a designated FTP folder for you to collect manually or automatically. You can use the files for inclusion on your own intranet system or online library.
The deliveries can consist of:
- documents in PDF and bibliographical information in XML; or
- documents in PDF;
- bibliographical information in XML (so that, in combination with IP or refering URL access, you can create links back to specific titles or documents on the Kluwer Law Online website).
Please contact us if you are interested in these services.